Saturday, July 5, 2008

so many things





i finally got my trades for my f.a.t. group done, YAY! You've already seen "Out of the blue", so i will post the amulet bags and the other dotees. Dotees are addictive and I've got to comment of Dot's page to let her know that. Dot is the lady from Australia who invented Dotees. I've got to put her in my list of favorite blogs cus i love her work. Well Gypsy and I finally got some peace and quiet and some but not all the things we planned got done. No matter. We did alot. it is enough. Also Webbed Shoes and Flutterby, made it to Canada safely and they are loved so I am happy. Sugah and Peep will go out again next week when i go into town. better luck this time i hope. I've made a lot of painted paper towel and am working on some new ATC's. I haven't started any new paperdolls yet though. no doubt when we are once again confined to the blue room Gypsy and i will get alot of "paper" work done. I forgot to mention that the third button fairy arrived, doesn't she look like Betty Boop? the floral paper is going to go on the new collage i'm working on. YaY! The blue amulet bag is made with painted paper towel. isn't it cute?

No comments: