Saturday, July 19, 2008

perfectly still






It was an incredibly busy week for me so i have lots of pics to post naturally. An "out of the blue" postcard arrived from a f.a.t. friend. And my dotees found new homes on friday, which means next week new dotees will arrive. I also crocheted a little monster for my dd who is far far away and made a purple dotee for the dd in jax. My SIL asked if i would paint the Hulk sign on his son's wall and of course i said yes. Unfortunately, this meant painting from a ladder with my arm up over my head for an extended length of time. So now i feel like i've been beaten with a bag of rocks. it didn't help that i also walked into town carrying a backpack full of packages to mail off to friends, family and fatties. But the Hulk sign looks great. the pic i have is unfinished but i will take a pic of the finished sign soon. I even finished assignment five of my writing course and mailed it off too. I have decided to spend the entire weekend lying perfectly still and letting my body rest. oddly enough, but not surprisingly, i find it incredibly difficult to remain still. i keep thinking of little things i could be doing besides resting. I've caught up on my Anime list and finally got to watch my Netflix movies. "Penelope" was alot of fun to watch and i really loved the rooms and clothing. Project Runway started this week and the first challenge was design an outfit from things in a grocery store. I immediately thought of a painted paper towel dress with coffee filter underskirt. won't be able to sketch it til next week though cus i'm supposed to be still. and the good news is our confinement is finally over so we'll be sewing again real soon. i know that sounds like gypsy will be sewing too but she will be cheering me on so it counts as the same thing. okay, better stop typing, gotta rest my arm.

No comments: