Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Dotee trades are here!!




Yay, they arrived and they are adorable! The thing i love about dotees is the individual personalities, how is that possible in something so small? I am so happy that dotty from australia created dotees and even happier that she gladly shared that knowledge thus making it possible for Barb of F.A.T. to share the fun with us. These ones have delicate little embroidered faces, and i have seen some beautiful tiny embroidery on others as well all i can say is more power to the women who can do that cus i really just can't. And I am in awe of those that can. okay, the asian one with the cherry blossom kimono and moonstone earrings is called Soochan, the pink one with yellow felted hair, intricate beading and embroidery is Dolores, and the lovely lace one that i secretly coveted and am so happy i received is Dona Maria Regalia Dotee. All the names popped into my head while i was unwrapping them so that's what they are. Don't you just love dotees? I can't wait to make more but am still taking it easy. I did a little work today but not very much for not very long. Ah well, I rest today, so i can create tomorrow, or the next day. this is such a bummer but my new dotees are keeping my spirits up. Have a dotee Day

No comments: