Monday, June 30, 2008

wise heart and out of the blue






I was in such a zen mood when i finished "Wise heart". I guess all the crap i didn't feel during that time piled up and attacked me the following week. I also finished the "out of the blue" trades. I like them, I hope they go to nice homes. I also made my first dotees, of course i forgot to take a pic of the very first one I made for my daughter but the second and third ones are here. I am also working on birds but no pics yet. There is a ton of stuff i have started. I am waiting for the house to empty out so i can spread out and finish these projects. I am getting excited because I may actually be getting up the courage to open my etsy store. I have had the account for some time now but haven't used it. I'm starting to feel better about things so this may work. We'll see. Oh and here are some paper flowers i got the idea from laurenb at all the good blog names were taken. yes i know the link doesn't work. I'm learning hyperlinks this week. slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwllllllllllyyyyyyyy!!

No comments: