Monday, July 14, 2008

still more






it honestly felt like my birthday i got so much stuff. i also received an amulet bag and paper kimono for out of the blue, the recycled plastic on the sleeves was that mesh you find on fruit, neat huh? she also gave me fat quarters in a nice burgundy. i absolutely love fat quarters!! I also made a paperdoll and to paper birds out of paper scraps. i've been really busy this week, learning a new amigurumi pattern and starting a crocheted square for a round robin. it's not for a group, just some people i know who like to crochet. i've got projects started all over the place and the blue room is getting a little full. next week, organization! I've been working on my atc"s as well, what was i thinking, 5 trades at once!! i mail the sets off today and then i start my one on one trading. we shall see.

No comments: