Friday, June 6, 2008

whoa!






it is embarassing that i have not posted any pics or blogged in a while but to my credit, i have been VERY busy. I have tons of pics and lots to share but little time to do it. the good news is i will have PLENTY of time in the next month and a half to blog and blahg and blaaaahhhggg. The bad news is Gypsy and I will be confined to the blue room for that amount of time. i am not looking forward to the confinement but i will catch up on a few things whilst i'm going stir crazy with my dog. Anywho, the only trades i've been involved in so far are with my fiber arts group. I didn't know i would be trading with three people and only prepared one package. Now on the day i'm supposed to be mailing my packages off, i am trying to now divide the one into three. Well now i know i will do better next time. anyway for the one package i came up with Gleeful Glenda and the mood aprons. I will of course post the pics and story here, no doubt during my confinement. I am also preparing bird atcs for my atc group. I thought they were due today but they aren't due til the 20th which is great considering the fiber arts faux pas. I also have to come up with a way to cut the cards out straight, most of them are coming out wonky. i don't want to get booted out of the group for having wonky cards. Okay i will post some pics now. i am not organized so i don't know what they are except that they are stuff i have been working on since i posted last. as it turns out this is an apron for my youngest, i was going to sell it but decided to give it to her. some charms i made for her charm bracelet, the fairy shoes i made for a trade, the paper towel jewelry i am trading now and gleeful glenda, the paper doll that i wrote the little story for. she is on her way to the uk, yeah i hope she loves it there, i wish i were going.

No comments: