Saturday, June 14, 2008

the brooch arrived!



The final piece from our last trade arrived today, it was a brooch from Tonia in HOLLAND!! Dag, allemaal, Dank u wel! God, i miss Holland. Tonia's handwriting on the card and the way she wrote the date, city then day,month, year. God i miss Holland. Anyway i love the brooch and she sent fabric, i love goodies. I am always going to send them no matter what cus i love goodies. Also Wendy from my Atc group was to trade for "I Spy". I will post "Kelley" the card i am trading for when she arrives. Wendy said she loves my work so she was happy i wanted to trade with her. It feels so good to hear a total stranger say they love your work. You can say it to yourself all day long and it never quite feels the way unsolicited praise from a total stranger with nothing to gain does. Yay. so far this group thing is not too shabby.

No comments: