Monday, June 30, 2008

the long week






It has been an horrendously long week and i almost succumbed to the stress of it. but i made through, barely. so much has happened, where do i begin. i really can't, suffice it to say, IT WAS NOT CUTE!! I learned alot though. UPS broke Oli's nameplate. a bunch of the trades that i mailed off that same day were returned the following week. and many more horror stories regarding my new phone, my birthday and my new sewing machine to name a few. But my dog and I are still here and still smiling. tremulously but smiling nevertheless. i have a ton of pics, the last fairy slippers came in. two of the buttonfairies arrived, I'm in love with Jen C.s bird. my atc's came in, i really can't go nine days without posting this is dreadful. Okay i'll split the pics so you don't get confused. I also learned about hyperlinks so as soon as I get permission I will be linking to tons of other great sites that i absolutely adore. alright pic time! first ones are of the trades i made.

No comments: