Wednesday, August 12, 2009

She's blogging again! YaY!







Sharon Thomlinson over at allnorahsart.blogspot.com had a small accident a few weeks ago and couldn't blog for a while. Well I have followed her blog religiously ever since I found her in one of the Stampington company magazines, I think it was Artful Blogging. Well she's feeling a little better and finally trying to blog again and more importantly create. Although right now she is concentrating on her studio space. I'm just glad she's back and I am still praying for her.
In the pics this time is a funny from canhazcheezburger.com and pics of the things i made my daughter for her 29th birthday. Neither of my daughters even looks 20 let alon 28 and 29 so it is always fun to make stuff for them. the blue and black dolls are pincushion dolls she specifically asked for and the front and back of the frame i painted for her dog Jolie. OMG I forgot to tell u that in January my now ex son-in-law brought home a sick puppy and gave it to my daughter. that poor thing was sick for a long time. It had worms, mange and some other parasite oh,hookworm or something, anyway that poor animal was a mess. Wasn't fixed or potty trained just a mess. well naturally after all the drama we went through with the dog we fell in love with her and now she lives with me. I will post pics of her when i remember. Anywho. I'm journaling now so when I get a scanner or a camera I can show u what I'm up to. til then we'll just continue to recap. Love to all, La

No comments: