Saturday, August 29, 2009

Count it all joy!



I have made up my mind from here on I will stop being miserable and angst-ridden over things I have no control over. I'm letting the trivial things go. I'm looking for and experiencing the joy in life now. I'm done crying over the proverbial spilt milk. when lemons come I will make a killer lemonade. And I'm looking for the good in all things. I'm tired of frowning and being grumpy, so I'm not going to be that dwarf anymore. Unrealistic expectations? Perhaps, don't care though. Here are some wip's. i'll finish something here shortly. Then I'll post it on etsy or something. no more being scared that noone will like it or that someones going to flay me for daring to try and sell my work. That dwarf is gone too. I'm happy I love to create, it gives me great joy. Be joyful, u'll feel better, I promise, but if u don't i have no control over it, it's up to u. Joy, Joy, Joy!

No comments: