Saturday, August 1, 2009

back from outer space

I can't believe I've not blogged for this long. A lot has happened. There have been drastic changes and there are more to come. I have a lot of old work to show and by the time i'm caught up there i should be able to show new work. it has been very interesting fun and even quite frightening here. I don't know where to begin. But I am very glad to be back. I have been reading quite a bit, had a few marathons for a while there. House of night series by p.c. and kristen cast was very good. loads of new anime, well new to me, paradise kiss, vampire knights and kyo kara maoh to name a few. I will have better lists for u. promise. just a little disorganized at the moment. oh the printer was crushed in the move to storage, yes there was a move, did i mention i'm in florida with my youngest now? Well i am. i will share more, there is much too share but for now, hello i've missed u

No comments: