Monday, August 17, 2009

In love




i have fallen in love with Nick Bantock and the Griffin and Sabine series. I first heard of it through Stampington Co.'s Creative Impulse Newsletter. I immediately put the entire series on hold at the library. When I went to pick the books up the librarian just gushed immediately "Oh, this books are so beautifully written, I just love these books and the artwork is astounding!" Well I can tell u that was a first for me. and what do u know she was right. I absolutely love these books. they are set up in a series of postcards and letters and the deeply moving story just sucks u in. the postcards, stamps and letters are so incredibly beautiful. My daughters are going to kill me for buying more books, but I gotta have these. I just gotta. I mean I was so inspired by this work , I actually got off my butt and did some work of my own. And today some of my daughters friends took me out to dinner and shopping. Wasn't that sweet. anywho, Be Blessed, I love ya.

No comments: