Monday, May 26, 2008

zzzzzzzzzzzzz





its been a long fun day. i got alot done again today. mostly chores but i was able to get a little bit of sewing done. a very little drawing and i wanted to show the only apron i have left of my Mom's. it is very fragile so i'm probably going to have to wrap it up and pack it away. just looking at it makes me think of pearls and heels. Ah well, I also finally finished my youngest daughters top. She loves purple and i put a key lime green pocket on it just to annoy her. life just isn't worth living unless you can irritate your children. Get a little bit of your own back for all the drama they put you through in those teen years;) I didn't get any paperdolls done today so i just did a drawing. the Ocean's 11,12 and 13 marathon went well, tomorrow the pirates!! okay i'm sleepy now and once again Gypsy has beaten me to the mark. slaap lekker!

No comments: