Sunday, May 25, 2008

hellabusy day






i got alot done today and now i can craft about the cabin freely. Yea! i finally got to make some paperdolls. I made M'tee on Thursday, M'tild last night and Xana woke me up and 2 this morning demanding to be made. I wasn't doing any justice to the sleeping thing so i let her have her way. They were fun to make and i can't wait to make more. However at some point this weekend i'm going to have to actually make a cloth doll. (sigh) a crafters work is NEVER done:)

here is the dress i promised too. it looks better on me, the back was scaring me a bit but it looks better on. i was running through the house checking all the mirrors to make sure. I'm also going to have to consult my camera manual so i can get better pictures. every time i try to take a close up shot all i get is blur. This camera is supposed to take the close up shot so it must be operator error. Fine! I'll read the big bloody book of instructions. AND the manual for my new phone. i got alotta readin to dooooo!! Okay i'm sleepy now. Gypsy says Nightall!

No comments: