Tuesday, May 20, 2008

groups








i just joined a few yahoo groups, i was so excited at the prospect of meeting new people and learning new things. now i'm just plain mortified, what have i done? I hate being the new kid! well i'm me, that's the only me i know to be so hopefully and prayerfully all will be well. if not, lesson learned, move on to the next thing. nuff said!


my eldest daughter is away and i like to send her pics of cute things that i'm making for her. So today even though at first neither my mood nor my body were cooperating i dragged my butt into the boutique and sewed for a while. So i finished her camouflage skull apron top and cap. The cap is a new pattern i'm trying so i didn't embellish it or anything. but the next one i make will definitely have a skull on it. i got the pattern from this biker cap i bought at wal-mart. it was too small for my big head AND my fat hair so i had to take it apart and make it bigger. Since i had extra camouflage bandannas left from the apron to i decided to go ahead and make one for my girl first. it could use some tweaking but it fits my big head And my fat hair.


the next top i'm working on is going to be from bandannas too but i am making this one longer and i'm probably gonna put a back on this one. We'll see. I really want to make the maxi one, but i need more coordinating scraps.


Well, here are the pics, I am going to bed.

No comments: