Friday, October 16, 2009

inviting juiciness

alright, alright, i know they're not juicy. i've got alot on my mind today and lost my mojo. so i can't produce the juice. and for those of u who don't know what i'm talking about, go get kelli perkins' new book, "stitch alchemy". it's all in there. but for those of u who know I'm doin a book study with Belinda Spiwak and mmartfriends, I gots no juice today. I put a watercolor wash on the cotton shirt remnant, colored pencil and ink pencil on the tulle, and permanent marker on that damn dryer sheet. scuse my french. that dryer sheet is still annoying me. I didn't juice up the denim cus I want to put acrylic paint on it, and I just didn't feel like dealing with acrylics today. I will go back later and actually make them juicy just not today. I worked on a bunch of stuff for my zines and some atc stuff. u know I'll share when i can but today i am just not feeling it at all. but i love youse guys, hope u have a creative weekend.



watercolor wash


colored pencil and ink pencil


permanent markers

No comments: