Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Published!





In Apronology Magazine. YAY!!! Life is good right now, this is one of those things worth getting out of bed for. I have been very busy though and it looks like I will be doing a little something special in honor of this special occasion very very soon. We will see. I have a pic of all the zines I received in the I heart zines swap. I also have pics of fabric paper in progress and love dolls in progress and some paper mache around here somewhere. Okay well big hugs all around, I know you've been praying for me and sending me good vibes. I'm sending big hugs your way, can you feel them? love ya by the by, my apron is on page 10 *8D

2 comments:

Robin said...

I just wanted to tell you I was one of the lucky ones to get your zine in the I Heart Zine swap. It's intense! Talk about handmade! I am extremely impressed with all the work and love you put into this zine. Thank you!!

labluegypsy said...

Thank you Robin! I was worried that no-one would like it cus it really is handmade but I just enjoyed it so much. I'm happy you enjoyed it.