Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rain, rain.....

It has been raining all day, so my moods been a bit blah. I've got work drying on a recycled shower curtain remnant on the kitchen floor. I watched "Battle for Terra", it was both beautiful and sad. Well to me anyway. Gypsy is horribly afraid of the rain so she has been in and out of the crate. More in than out. She just begins to pant and shake so hard that I eventually have to save her from her own fits. No matter how soft or hard the rain hits the house the fits are always the same. You know I love my dog, but there are days when she is an absolute pill. Today is one of those days. Anywho, I haven't been blogging cus I've been working on some really interesting projects. Keeping myself busy and trying not to stress over every little thing as I am wont to do. I still haven't figured out the new camera but as its the weekend and raining like Noahs on his way I guess I will do it now. There is love in my heart for you who are not there yet but soon will be. See u soon. La


No comments: