Monday, November 23, 2009

Ohio






went to see my parents, both are very ill. long story short, i made it back safely. what can i say, there will be alot of praying being done for my parents from here on out. needless to say my stress levels have been through the roof so i've been distracting myself with art. a very nice young man took care of gypsy while i was away. so i've been making wonderful little goodies for him, i will post those pics when i can. also before i left i rushed to get my 10 zines shipped out in time for the i heart zines swap, phew, that was fun but hellacrazy. also it was my first zine so there are a few things i already know i will be doing differently for my next zines. but i did enjoy it so i will make more. sadly i didn't really take any pics of them before they went out. you can see the envelopes though.

No comments: