Wednesday, September 30, 2009

i heart zines swap 2009!

i joined today, tomorrow is the deadline so hurry up and join at iheartzines@gmail.com they are due in before Nov. 13, go to iheartzines.blogspot.com for all the info. I am psyched because I've never made a zine before so there's one challenge. I have another deadline, so there is another challenge! I'm almost done with this month's challenge and will be mailing it off on either the third or the fifth. also I haven't been blogging cus I've been creating and working on this month's challenge soo there are more pics. I'm also joining a bookstudy for Kelli Snellings' "Stitch Alchemy" over at mmartfriends yahoo group. I will post a link when i figure out how. the bookstudy starts this weekend. Belinda Spiwak is hosting the study and moderator of the group. i know there is tons more to tell but in all honesty, I've got to get some stuff done today before i lose my mojo. alright you know i love you. okay coputer's acting up, so no pics on this post, sorry. still love u though.

No comments: