Thursday, October 2, 2008

drama drama drama






My daughter is finally home from far far away and she is very differant. I miss my best friend, I hope she emerges from the total stranger that is here now. We were both very disappointed to find we did not just fall back into our routine. It is a huge shock to both of us. And in the meantime I am working on 7 projects at once. WHAT WAS I THINKING!! People seem to be arguing in all my groups and people keep asking me what my name is short for. I know there is alot going on in the world but I joined the groups to meet new and interesting people and share information our work and our experiences. well it is all blowing up and i am definitely going to leave a few groups soon. I have a few obligations to fill and I am going to keep the fun ones and ditch the dramaramas. no time in my life for OPP. Okay I have no idea what order the pics are going to come in so I'll explain in the last blog which i guess will be the first one you read. I don't know. Uh Okay these pics are of the "autumn fairy" paperdoll i made for a swap and the leaves i made that didn't get done in time for a page swap, note i used a few for the fairies wings. and Gypsy doing what Gypsy does when she wants me to stop working and play. Please have a wonderful and fun weekend. Love La

No comments: